Mobile Marketing – Different ways of implementing the same

mobile-marketing

 

Mobile is the future of Digital Marketing. However, Mobile Marketing era has already arrived with businesses across the globe rapidly adopting different Mobile Marketing Channels. So, if your business is not implementing any mobile marketing channel or mobile marketing strategy, you are at risk! As per ComScore, shown in graph below, more and more users globally are spending great amount of time on their mobile devices be it a Smartphone, Tablet etc as compared to desktops and laptops.  So in future, this trend is going to continue at a much rapid space.

 

marketing-for-mobile

 

Question: How does Mobile Marketing Work?

Mobile Marketing works on Ads which appear on your mobile smartphones or tablets or any other mobile devices. Many of times you may have seen ads popping up on your mobile phones while browsing, or downloading an app etc. tempting to you click on the same and have a look at the product or service offered.

Can I have a look at different Mobile Marketing Statistics?

Yes, of course. You may have a look at interesting mobile marketing statistics as below: (Source: https://www.impactbnd.com/blog/mobile-marketing-statistics-for-2016)

  • Over 36% of mobile subscribers use iPhones or iPads to read email and 34% of subscribers only use mobile devices to read emails. (Informz, 2014)
  • 80% of internet users own a smartphone. (Smart Insights, 2015)
  • 48% of consumers start mobile research with a search engine. (Smart Insights, 2015)
  • 33% of consumers start mobile research with a branded website. (Smart Insights, 2015)
  • 26% of consumers start mobile research with a branded app. (Smart Insights, 2015)
  • Apps account for 89% of mobile media time, with the other 11% spent on websites. (Smart Insights, 2015)
  • Over 50% of smartphone users grab their smartphone immediately after waking up.
  • 71% of marketers believe mobile marketing is core to their business.

With the above statistics it is clear that, Mobile is current and future of Marketing which will drive businesses.

So what are the different Mobile Marketing Channels?

There are a variety of Mobile marketing channels listed below in order for your business to drive engagement with your customers and in turn get increased revenues and profits.

1.) Mobile App based Marketing – You don’t have to create or have an app for your business, but if you wish you can create one! Services like Google Admob, will help you create mobile ads which will appear within 3rd party apps. Sounds easy right!!

2.) In Game Mobile Marketing – In game mobile marketing is a type of Mobile Marketing in which ads appear within mobile games. For e.g. see the image below.

Mobile Image

 

Ads appearing inside games can be banner pop up ads, full image ads or can even be video ads which will appear between two screens that are loading.

3.) Location based Marketing – These ads appear on your mobile devices based on a user’s location which is relative to a specific area of business. For e.g. your business may only want to show ads to users who stay within 1 or 2 miles from your store.

4.) Mobile search ads – Mobile search ads are basic Google search ads which are only built for mobile devices and appear only on mobile devices giving you an additional feature or an extension like clicking on your business phone number or showing a route to your store.



5.) Mobile Image ads – Images ads appear on your mobile devices. For e.g. have a look at Mobile Image ads below:

mobile-ad-format-video-ad-examples

 

6.) SMS Marketing – SMS marketing is good but isn’t much effective these days. Still you may want to try out for your business with a small budget to be spent.

Are you interested in marketing your business on Mobile Devices using any of the above mentioned mobile marketing channels? If yes, then please contact SMB Digital Marketing Solutions on +919823992648 or visit our website http://smbdigitalmarketing.co.in/mobile-marketing/